What’s my favorite 4-letter word? FREE of course!! I always look for something fun to do that’s free and there’s plenty of it around the Circle City. I’ll keep you posted on what’s coming up – who knows, we may run into each other at an event!
- Aug. 19: Sci-Fi & Fantasy Art at Garfield Park Arts Center
- Aug. 19 & 26: Light & Shadows at Art in the Park, 100 Acres at IMA
- Aug. 17-26: Indy Fringe Festival, Mass Ave, various events, some cost $
- Sundays: free concerts at 2:00 at Central Library
- Aug. 23: 25th. Annv of Pan Am Games on Georgia St. 11-1
- Aug. 23: Pops Concert at McAllister Center in Garfield Park 7:00
- Aug 25: Hummingbird Banding at IMA 9-12
- Aug. 26: American Legion National Convention Parade, downtown route
- Aug. 29th. US National Fan Fest, Monument Circle 8-4
- Aug. 30: Indy Jazz Orchestra: Garfield Park 7:00
- Aug. 31- Sept 3: Rib Fest, Military Park, various artists, headliners: Eddie Money & Cheap Trick
- Aug. 31: Sound of Music at IMA, dusk (does cost $10)
- Sept. 1 Labor Day Parade, downtown route 11:00
- Sept. 1: America We Remember, concert & fireworks at Garfield Park 6:30, music by 7 Bridges – Eagles Tribute band
Hope you can enjoy some of my suggestions.