Ah, cooler weather – haven’t we all been waiting for this? Perfect temps to get out and enjoy Indy and nearby locations. Hopefully something will catch your eye:
- Sept. 13 The Jackie Look – film & conversation at IMA
- Sept. 15 Speedway Spectacular with a Parade! Also Sister Cities International Festival at City Market
- Sept. 19-22 Sullivan Corn Festival w/The Wright Brothers band
- Sept. 21 Oktoberfest Downtown on Circle 4:00 – 11:00 with Polkaboy
- Sept. 28-29 Avon Community Festival at Washington Twp. Park with a Parade!
- Sept. 28 – thru Oct: Kelsay Dairy Farm tours in Whiteland
- Oct. 5-7 Bloomfield Apple Festival with a Parade! Danvile has a film festival and it’s the Popcorn Festival in Brazil
- Oct. 6-7 Cataract Bean Dinner Festival
- Oct. 11-14 Martinsville Fall Festival with a Parade!
- Oct. 13 Highland Scottish Games at Garfield Park
- Oct. 19 Reschedule America We Remember Concert at Garfield Park
- Oct. 21-27 Irvington Halloween Festival with a Parade!
- Oct. 27 Fall Harvest Festival at Bradford Woods
Add in all the local football & soccer games and the calendar is full. Then before you know it – it’s Halloween! Heard a stat the other day that almost as many Halloween decorations are sold as Christmas decorations. Scary thought, huh?