My eighth wish is that I would win the lottery…told you, some of these will be selfish! I don’t have to win a big jackpot, a million would do! What would I do with the money you ask…well, first I would payoff my debts and depending on the size of the win, this is what I would like to do…
1. Set up trusts for my nieces – with stipulations, no need to spoil them completely!
2. Set up Charitable Remainder Trusts for my parents and sisters – they get an income stream for their lifetime, then when they pass, what’s left goes to item # 3.
3. Create the Reed Family Foundation – with my Dad, Uncle Bob and I, our limb of the family tree ends, this would allow me to teach my nieces about giving and create a legacy for my Dad.
4. Help my friends, make their lives a little easier and their burdens a little less.
6. Put money into my business – VLR Real Estate – and dream big!
I know you have all thought about it, what would you do?